San Diego Troublemakers School
Saturday, October 25, 2014. 9 AM to 3 PM
Lincoln High School, 4777 Imperial Ave., San Diego
Layoffs, union-busting, and slash-and-burn budgets are squeezing working people. Rank-and-file union members and community activists are rebuilding solidarity and fighting back together. Join us.
San Diego troublemakers are planning a day of skill-building workshops, education and strategy discussions to put the movement back in the labor movement.
Lunch is provided.
- Beating Apathy
- Bargaining and Organizing for Social Justice
- Assertive Grievance Handling
- Assessing the Fight for $15
- Uncovering San Diego’s Activist History
- See more at: http://www.labornotes.org/sandiego#sthash.5DIhZnMZ.dpuf